Fitzrovia Festival: Don’t miss the fun summer in Fitzrovia
A celebration of good food and even better diversity, Fitzrovia Festival is one of the most popular London food festivals of the season. And for good reason! To enjoy it at his best, stay in one of our serviced apartments in the hear of Fitzrovia, right in Charlotte Street and Rathbone place.
Lots of local restaurants are participating with special menus, aswell as various events. From special offers and discounts to exclusive workshops, it’s well worth the trip.
The week will go out with a bang on the 19th
- 7pm Monday 19 June: guided walk — The Curse of Crossrail and Property Developers: all about a fast-changing Fitzrovia.
- 7pm Tuesday 20 June: guided walk — Sustainable Transport. From Warren Street to Oxford Street the good and the bad of traffic management.
- 7pm Wednesday 21 June: guided walk — we’ll think of something…
- 6.30pm Thursday 22 June: Collaboration Works. A literature event: Georgina Ferry introduces Neural Architects and Stephen Oram launches his new collection, Eating Robots and Other Stories. Free.
- 6pm to 8pm Friday 23 June: exhibition and browse and buy book stall.
- 10am to 4pm Saturday 24 June: exhibition and browse and buy book stall.
- 12 noon Saturday 24 June: guided walk — Fitzrovia and the music industry.
- 10am to 4pm, Sunday 25 June: exhibition and browse and buy book stall.